The foundation of Feeling Fulfilled Fridays is focusing on what makes us feel accomplished, as inspired by a post on Seagull Fountain. I thought about things that make me feel accomplished (mostly as a mother but also a person), things that I can do in a relatively short amount of time, perhaps daily.
I hope that as I focus on these simple things, I’ll be able to build on that sense of accomplishment and at the end of the day, I’ll be able to look back and see that I did something.
So here’s my list!
- Read scriptures with the kids.
- Make a healthy dinner and serve it before 7 PM.
- Play with the kids.
- Remain patient.
- Recording precious moments.
- Do laundry promptly.
- Teach the kids something new.
- Finish a good book.
- Reach other stories to the kids.
- Have a clean house.
- Enforce rules (or chores).
- Publish a good blog post.
- Go out with the kids, especially for something fun for them.
- Defuse or anticipate tantrums.
What makes you feel super accomplished? Blog your list for an entry in the October Group Writing Project!