This was inspired by my friend Lindsey’s blog: things that you may or may not know about me (some of them are directly inspired by hers). I decided to go with the first 11 things that came to mind.
- I’m just a little addicted to chocolate. Okay, that’s not even close to true. Seriously, I’m not sure when the last time I went a day without chocolate was. Ryan said he’d pay me $2 if I didn’t have chocolate today. We’ll see what happens in the next couple hours. I had Skittles instead of M&Ms today. That’s progress.
- I have never broken a bone in my own body.
- I have been involved in the breaking of a bone in my sister’s body, though. (It wasn’t completely my fault. She ran into me then fell against the couch. I’m blaming the couch all the way.)
- I only shower every other day. Like I do anything strenuous anyway.
- I’ve knit for about 9 years, but I’m just okay.
- I’ve played the piano for 15 years, but I’m just a little better than okay.
- Someone complimented my piano playing Sunday. This made me very happy.
- I’d never stayed overnight in a hospital before I had Hayden.
- My sisters and I played a game at breakfast where we compared the nutrition facts on our cereal boxes. As the oldest, I always convinced my sisters that if, for example, my sodium was lower than theirs, sodium was bad for you, so I won. Sugar, of course, should be maxed out.
- Speaking of cereal, Crispix is the only non-pre-sweetened cereal that I don’t drown in sugar. It’s also my favorite. I bought two boxes on sale tonight.
- I may never learn that it’s just too stressful to try to make some or all of my Christmas gifts. I also may never finish the jewelry roll I started for my sister two years ago. It’s getting closer to done. But I haven’t picked it up in ages.
I thought 11 was good. What do you think?