Sunday is Mother’s Day. I’m speaking in church. Do you have something to say? Then speak up! Any comment made on any post this week will be entered to win a prize. Want more entries? Make more comments!
I saw this book at the bookstore and got really excited. One commenter, chosen at random from the commenters this week, will receive a 2-in-1 edition of the bestselling books, The Power of a Positive Mom & The Power of a Positive Woman by Karol Ladd.
There’s an amazing power in the fourteen principles shared in this dynamic duo of a book. Seven time-tested principles from the The Power of a Positive Mom are perfect for stay-at-home and working moms alike; plus seven more life-changing principles from The Power of a Positive Woman will unlock the potential in any woman to be a positive influence in her world.
In this two-for-one book you’ll learn the power of your words and how to use them positively; you’ll learn how your prayers, encouragement, attitude, and example can change your family forever; and you’ll learn how to become a powerful force in your family, your church, your community, and your world. Become the positive mom and woman that you were created to be.
Want more prizes? Make more comments!
If we receive more than 75 comments total on this week’s posts, the grand prize winner will also received a spiral-bound, autographed copy of Daily Meal Planner by Joan Day Brady. Personally, I really hate menu planning. We have more food than I really know what to do with—frozen meats, canned veggies, instant packaged dinners. And yet about 4 o’clock every day, I’m scrambling to throw together something for dinner. This year for Mother’s Day, I’m allieviating that problem for one commenter this week if we can get more than 75 comments total.
From the Daily Meal Planner book:
Finally, there’s help for the menu impaired! With Daily Meal Planner, busy homemakers will no longer have to dread hearing the question that has haunted them for centuries: “What’s for dinner?” Author Joan Day Brady makes menu planning a snap with a year’s worth of seasonal suggestions, including meat, salad, soup, and seafood recipes. In addition, she includes sections on desserts and breakfast, along with handy ideas and helpful indexes. Daily Meal Planner truly is a busy homemaker’s answer to simplified meal planning.
- MamaBlogga reserves the right to change any and all details of the contest if necessary
- Prize subtitutions will be worked out between Jordan of MamaBlogga and the prize winner.
- The winner will be selected at random from comments made on MamaBlogga posts during the week of May 7 – May 13 (ending at midnight).
- Comments must follow the MamaBlogga Comment Policy (i.e., no personal attacks, no spam).
- Odds of winning depend on number of entries. Multiple comments = multiple entries.
- In the event that the grand prize winner is unable to accept the prize, a secondary drawing will be held.
- Relevant trackbacks and pingbacks will also constitute entries into the comment contest. I reserve the right to determine relevance myself.
Questions? E-mail me at contest (at) mamablogga.com—or better yet, leave a comment and be entered to win!