Whoa, where did I go? Oh yeah, I spoke at a conference last week, and I’ve just been too immobilized by stress to tackle the projects that are stressing me out. And I have a toddler. He takes up a lot of time.
But I didn’t forget you! Here are our
15 17 great entries for the December Group Writing Project. The best time of year ranged from the holidays to spring to back to school. Read through and pick your favorite time of year!
- My Favorite time this year by Heather
- He’s Everywhere! He’s Everywhere! by Mama Zen
- The best time of the year by Candace
- The Best Day of the Year by Janean
- Nobody Does Christmas Like Germany by Kate
- I’ll be home for Christmas by Brooke
- There’s no place like home by Ursula
- New Style by boogiemum
- The Best Time of the Year by Jennifer Hitchcock
- Of Seasons by Summer
- It’s The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year! (Not Christmas Or Back To School) by Ivy
- The best time of the year… by Deb – Mom of 3 Girls
- A Time to Reflect by Vanessa
- is there a best time of year? by phyllis
- A Lost Tooth. The Smell of Freedom… and Cheese. A Best Christmas Ever! by Tracy Connery
- Christmas is . . . by Dawn
- The best time of the year by Kakie Fitzsimmons
Now, feel free to spread the link love by copying the above list (instructions) and posting it to your own blog. Believe me—they all deserve it.
And the winner, chosen at random, is . . .
The best time of the year… by Deb – Mom of 3 Girls
Deb has long participated in the GWP, so I’m especially happy to reward her continued diligence and creativity with a $30 Amazon gift card, which should be winging its way to you soon, Deb. Congratulations!!
Thanks to everyone who participated!
Still working on your entry? Even though we’ve awarded our prize, we’ll continue to accept, read, link to and comment on submissions through the end of this week.