Over at Marketing Pilgrim, I did a series on corporate blogging and concluded with a list of resources for corporate bloggers. So, since I’ve done a series here on blogging this week, I’ll conclude with resources for the rest of us.
These are blogs where every post or almost every post relates directly to skills and techniques you’ll want to implement.
- Copyblogger: writing
- ProBlogger: promotion, writing and more
- iHelpYouBlog.com: all things blogging, but a lot of focus on creative blog writing
- Liz Strauss’s Successful Blog: promotion, community, writing
- North x East: creativity and writing
- Neil Patel’s 50 Favorite Blogging Resources—including a whole section on corporate blogging.
- Jeremiah Owyang’s Blogging Resources List and Index
- Michelle’s (scribbit) posts Blogging 101: Ten SEO Tips and Ten Technorati Tips (Let me just say that I’ve worked in SEO and Internet marketing since I graduated college, so for me to link to her posts rather than write my own is pretty much a ringing endorsement. I think you should read her whole blog, too, I really like it.) In fact, I’m going to link to her entire blogging category. Definitely worth a read.
Actually, I owe this week’s series on blogging to Michelle. I e-mailed her to get MamaBlogga included in her Google Custom Search Engine for Momblogs and we conversed about blogging. She was glad to talk to a mom blogger who’s a real blogger, too—and I definitely return that compliment.
So this concludes this week’s blogging series: You can stay with Blogger, The Ultimate Guide to Migrating from Blogger to WordPress, Why I miss Blogger and Why I love WordPress.