This project has ended.
It’s been a really long time—a MamaBlogga Group Writing Project is way overdue. In honor of one of my resolutions this year, the theme for the January/February Group Writing Project is “Choosing happiness.”
As always, feel free to go in any direction that appeals to you. Even if you don’t choose to participate, you can encourage others to participate!
- Your post can take any form as long as it reflects this theme—this includes anything from serious to sarcastic, about your children, your future children, your pet, etc.
- You can participate with a blog post, a podcast, a video, a page on your website, etc., etc. If you don’t have a website, contact me and I’ll be happy to publish your entry here on MamaBlogga.
- Only NEW posts (i.e., posts have not been published prior to 27 January 2009) are eligible. Posts must be submitted through the submission form before Wednesday, 4 February 2009.
There are lots of reasons to participate! All entries that meet the guidelines will be listed and linked to here on MamaBlogga. This an opportunity for you to discover new blogs (and for others to discover yours!). Also, see how you can get the most out of the GWP.
And, of course, there is one more incentive: one lucky post author, drawn at random, will receive a $30 gift certificate to Amazon.com (to be announced Thursday, 5 February 2009).
Finally, we’d appreciate it if you linked to this post or to the guidelines/submission form on your entry post so that others can learn about the project and participate.
Previous Group Writing Projects:
- May 2007: Dear Children
- June 2007: Three things I want my kids to . . .
- July 2007: Thanks, Mom
- September 2007: Motherhood is . . .
- October 2007: The best things about this age
- November 2007: I’m grateful for my child(ren) because . . .
- December 2007: The best time of the year
- January 2008: Me time
- March/April 2008: Savoring the season
- August 2008: The new normal