Happy Super Tuesday. I presume (though this may not be a sure thing) that we in the US will find out some important winners today, so I figured I’d give another winner a reason to celebrate. But first, we all get a reason to celebrate (or at least commiserate). The January Group Writing Project was all about “Me Time.” With 21 great entries, we have a wonderful array of solutions, discussions and pleas for help waiting for your eyes and your comments.
- Me. Me. Me! by Shawn
- Dear God, Why Me? by Megan Toney
- I’ll take care of me, one way or the other by Daisy
- Me Time by Jill
- I’m a person, not a calculator by Tracy
- Simple Things by Ursula
- Just Like Brigitte Bardot by Mama Zen
- Work IS My Time for Myself by Believer in Balance
- What Time is It? by Mommy Zabs
- Me-Time Is All in My Head by Marta Pelrine-Bacon
- Searching For My “Me Time” by Amanda
- Who Are We Kidding? by mumple
- Me Time by Lisa
- I Need Some Me Time! by Lynnae
- My Time on the Throne by Candace (Mama Mia)
- Did Wonder Woman Ever Cry? by Julie Arduini
- Me Time! by Joleene Libby
- Me, myself and I by Deb – Mom of 3 Girls
- Don’t Just Do Something – Sit There! by phyllis
- My “me time:is what I make of it by MomOnTheGo
- Me Time for Moms by Jordan (MamaBlogga)
Now, feel free to spread the link love by copying the above list (instructions) and posting it to your own blog. Believe me—they all deserve it (and some serious “me time”).
Chosen at random the winner of our prize, a $30 Amazon.com gift certificate, is <drum roll>…
Me Time! by Joleene Libby
Congratulations, Joleene, on not only winning the gift certificate (again, she was chosen at random!) but also on participating in a GWP for the first time! The gift certificate will be winging its way to you soon!
Still working on your entry? Even though we’ve awarded our prize, we’ll continue to accept, read, link to and comment on submissions through next week.