For the updated version of this list, see Popular Parent and Mom Bloggers.
Inspired by Todd And’s Power 150, a listing of the top English language marketing blogs, I compiled my own set of ranking factors to create a list of Popular Parent Bloggers. Did you make the list? Here they are, ranked in order of popularity:
* indicates blogs that I have read quite a bit and/or subscribe to.
The Popular Parent Bloggers ranking is based on:
- Technorati ranking
- Number of blogs linking to your blog
- Number of MyBlogLog community members
- Number of Bloglines subscribers
- Google PageRank (just for the heck of it)
- The number of comments received in a week (weighted most heavily; I picked the last week in March 2007 to make it all equal).
Made the list?
Feel free to take one of the badges below and add it to a post or sidebar. Please link back to MamaBlogga if you take a badge, and please save the picture to your blog.
Want to be included on the list?
Think your blog should be here? E-mail me at jordan (at) mamablogga.com (be sure to include your blog’s URI!).