(Happy birthday, Mom!)
This month’s group writing project was based around the theme of “Motherhood to me.” We had eight beautiful entries that cover a wide range of motherhood (and future motherhood) experiences:
- Lessons from my Children by Elisa Allan
- My Little 3 Year Old by An Ordinary Mom
- Motherhood to me by Jordan (MamaBlogga)
- Sing it, Perry by Lindsey
- Motherhood and Me by Danyelle Ferguson
- Motherhood to Me by Shelly Brown
- Motherhood to Me by Brooke Anderson — that’s my sister!
- Dear Kids by Erin — that’s also my sister!
All of these great entries explore motherhood in brilliant ways. I’ve found them all inspiring, and I hope you’ll read and comment on them too! (I’m a little behind in commenting, but I’m hoping to get to it today.)
Now, feel free (but, of course, not compelled) to spread the link love by copying the above list (instructions) and posting it to your own blog.
Chosen at random, the winner of our prize, a $30 Amazon.com gift certificate, is <drum roll>…
Motherhood to Me by Shelly Brown
Congratulations, Shelly, and thanks to everyone who participated!